Monday, February 16, 2009

The List

Dan was complaining about how my list is "so long" and stated that it needed to be broken up into sections, so I did that. ANNOYING! I can't believe I am actually going to go through with this, YOU ARE WELCOME KAREN, SINCE HALF THE REASON I MADE THIS WAS TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR 101. Anyway, I have now decided that today I am going to start my list. It is Monday February 16, 2009. (Sadly enough, I can't say that I truly believe that this will make me any less of the procrastinator than I already am). HERE IT GOES!

The Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria:
Task must be specific (i.e. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable, or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (i.e. represent some amount of effort on your part).

THE LIST
(See right column)

-K

P.S. For every number that I do not accomplish, I will donate $5 to a charity of my choice, probably something for animals.

1 comment:

  1. Just think how fun it will be to complete our lists TOGETHER!! I know you're secretly excited!

    ReplyDelete