Monday, February 16, 2009

"That was easy"

So #17 is done. I'm actually going to drop off the clothes at the salvation army on my way down to Joe's today. This is very sad to say, but I figured out a lot about myself in this whole process.

It took about 2.5 hours to clean out all of the clothes, which is completely ridiculous...but it's because I have an insane amount of CDO about many many things that I didn't realize before. I started cleaning out my drawers, and then had to refold everything to put it back in the right way. Then I moved to the closet, which was a mess, so I had to take everything, EVERYTHING, out of it and reorganize that, which somehow made me really uneasy about my whole room so I had to move onto cleaning my entire room, setting up the computer in it so that all of the wires were hidden (because I hate wires being seen from really any electronical device) and then moving the rug around until it fit perfectly in the open floor space.

All in all this number was not hard to accomplish. I not only have a lot of free space, but a very clean room! I'm going to make some cookies and stuff now for the Noonan/Optiz/Delisle and now Carney household...sorry Karen...you are just a void in society I guess :)

-K

3 comments:

  1. This is TWICE now that I have been mentioned in your blog postings...it's obvious that you secretly sweat me like WHOA! Oh and the name is OPITZ bitch! (Not that it really faced me...I get Optiz a lot...once got into an elementary school in Springfield because they thought my last name was Optiz and that I was a little hispanic girl...yet another prime example of an "F my life" kind of moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clearly meant fazed...not FACED. I was probably thinking about the TERRIBLE movie Cabin Fever which I now think you should watch to understand the "FACED" referance...also I think Denise would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for lighting up my blog, and I have seen Cabin Fever..and never want to see it again. And Optiz was clearly a typo, sorry to deface your name (and sadly enough, that has to be sincere so as to be nice to you

    ReplyDelete